Harry Krause

Default More OT Good News!

John Gaquin wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message news:bs0g8o$7p821

Puh-lease, John, don't presume to give me writing lessons. I just
colored in between the lines a little. It's far more fun to keep you

Yes, that's it -- pretend you're just toying with people. The corrections
will stop when your statements are unambiguous.

I'm not pretending, John. I *am* toying with you righties. I've posted
that very fact here many times here. Most of you *still* don't get it.
And that's part of the fun. In my real life, I simply don't run into as
many fools as are aboard this particular ship.*

*Apologies to Ms. Porter, and I don't mean the girls' school counterpart
of Choate.

--
Email sent to is never read.