Wayne.B

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:40:40 GMT, "Keith"
wrote:

I now tell everyone to steer
clear of Raymarine and get Furuno.

I hope that's good advice because I just got a new Furuno system.
Interestingly it came with a replacement rubber seal for the radome
cable entry which is slightly larger than the original.

I like to look at what commercial fishing boats are using, and there
seem to be a lot of Furunos out there. In defense of Raymarine
however my last boat had a 20 y/o R41xx that was still going strong
and never required service. My present boat came with a 20 y/o R21
that is also still working but a bit out dated.