Remco Moedt

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 00:25:10 -0800, "Jim Donohue"
wrote:
No I use 2 GPS for serious navigation and hold a third in reserve. Both
active GPS have the same way points set. The position of the hand held is
plotted on the chart. And all this is cross checked with eye and radar. I
use true headings unless we have to hand steer when we work out the
magnetic.

GPS might be too precise, though.... I know a few people using a bouy
as a waypoint using a GPS coupled to an autosteer......well, they sure
did find out when that waypoint was reached.....g

Cheers!

Remco