John Gaquin

Default More OT Good News!

"Calif Bill" wrote in message news:X2OEb.11390

Is that where you learned to write? When you were working for "that
general" in SEA?

Now, Bill.... don't jump to conclusions. When Harry posted his
"experiences", he was careful not to link them.

Notice: "....I was a civilian employee of the U.S. Government, I was in SE
Asia during the "Vietnam War," I saw some horrid sights directly related to
that war and no, I was NOT in the CIA. And just to help you along in your
quest, I worked for an Air Force general."

He never said he was a civilian employee in SE Asia, nor that he worked for
an AF general in SE Asia. He wants you to believe all that, and that he saw
horrid things resultant from the war while he was in SEA, but he carefull
doesn't say that. Every phrase is carefully constructed as a separate
statement. When he writes "...I was in SE Asia during the 'Vietnam
War,'..." he could accurately be relating that he took a 2 week vacation to
Chiang Mai or Pattaya sometime prior to 1973. You have to read what Harry
*doesn't* write more carefully than you read what he does write.