Sail-n-Dive

I often pull trailers with that much or more weight around the family farm
in W.Va with my 4 wheel drive Honda Rancher. Up hill and down hill is
usually not a problem but that's on dirt and power is not the
problem...traction is, especially on a hard surface like concrete. I'd
think that you would be OK as long as the ramp is smooth with no holes or
rocks to stop the wheels. But, I've been on a few ramps where my full size
van was struggling to pull out my Carolina Skiff because the under water
portion of the ramp was covered with sand and trash. I'd be interested to
know how you plan to trailer both the 4 wheeler and a boat. I do
occasionally pull two trailers but it can be a real pain.
QL
"Don White" wrote in message
I don't own an ATV although most of my inlaws do. I'd check with the
dealers before trying to recover the 1200lb sailboat.