Jim Kelly

Default Oil & Plug Opinions

THAT, I will agree with!

Gene Kearns wrote:

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 00:26:42 GMT, Jim Kelly wrote:

Looks like you need to add the engineering staff of Mercruiser to the list of idiots that you need to
straighten out. Good thing Yamaha and OMC are out of the stern drive business or you would, no doubt,
have to educate and enlighten them out too!

If you'll have them call me I'll try to help them, but I don't know if
they'll get it.

Anyway, however inane and pointless this discussion has become, it
*IS*, at least, on topic..... and after I just killed about 35,
liberals suck, conservatives suck, democrats suck, republicans suck,
WMD, IRAQ, (ad nauseam) threads........ and found very little left....

maybe there is some merit.

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/cavern/ Homepage
http://www.southharbourvillage.com/directions.asp Where Southport,NC is located.
http://www.southharbourvillage.com/autoupdater.htm Real Time Pictures at My Marina
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide