Capt. NealŪ

Just wait until you eventually run aground with those silly little end plates
on the bottom of your keel. You won't even be able to heel the vessel to
lift the keep because the end plates will just dig in and the boat will be
even more stuck.

And, if you ever anchor when there is a good tidal current running that
shifts every six hours you will find the rode gets tangled on those silly
little end plates as the boat veers to wind and tide. Most likely the anchor
will get pulled lose.

It constantly amazes me how so-called cruising sailors on this group know
so little about cruising and all that's involved with it.

CN

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
John,

Never tried it (Sitting on the wing out of the water.) Damn well don't
intend to try it either. With the wind we have around here know it
wouldn't stay upright

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage