P. Fritz

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 15:52:16 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

thunder wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:57:44 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

I'd prefer that prosecutors uphold the letter and the spirit of the

law,
and not twist and bend them when it suits their purpose.

I think *most* prosecutors do uphold the letter of the law.
Unfortunately, though, more than a few don't. I've thought that if

some
innocent bozo spends time in jail because of prosecutor malfeasance,

if
caught, the prosecutor should spend at least an equal time in the can.
Railroading an innocent, for what is generally no more than political
ambition, is in my mind a high crime.

Well, it happens all the time.

No, it doesn't happen *all* the time. It happens far less that you'd
probably believe.

It happens as much as harry takes rides in his 36' lobsta boat

Dave