Cal Vanize

On 23 Jan 2005 02:21:25 GMT,
(Bobsprit) wrote:

His installment for another term was rancid with religious content. The damage
is severe from this nutwing, but at least 4 more years of this will only drive
the churchoholics further downstream.

Ah well...life goes on even in wake of idiot voters like Scotty, Capt. Neal and
Loco. There's no way to teach these old dogs, but we can be content to know
their lives are winding down. Sometimes only death can cure generation of
ignorance.

Robert B

A week or two ago Loco claimed he was about to take possession of his new boat
"on Saturday". We haven't really heard from him since. I guess he's still
blowing it up.

BB

He reported that it floated really good in the tub.