Earl Colby Pottinger

"renewontime dot com" :

Every once and a while, you may also hear the Dolphns
that the Navy trains for their "Special Ops" (they sometimes take the
dolphins down the channel behind Harbor Island.

Where do people get these crazy ideas from? The very idea that the Navy
trains dolphins belongs in woo-woo land! Please try to get your facts right
in the future. The dolphins are training the Navy to give them free fish!
Now you know where your tax dollars are going.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to