Falky foo

If they're brine shrimp that means they're SEA MONKEYS!!

Her: Honey what are those popping noises coming from outside?
Me: Those are sea monkeys.
Her: No really sweetheart, what are those noises?
Me: Sea Monkeys
Her: I'm serious!!
Me: SEA MONKEYS!!

"renewontime dot com" wrote in message
They're called "Brine Shrimp", and when our boat was moored at Harbor
Island, we heard them too. Other noises you may hear in San Diego bay are
"Croakers" (a species of fish) and Harbor Seals (as they swim under your
boat to catch fish). Every once and a while, you may also hear the

Dolphns
that the Navy trains for their "Special Ops" (they sometimes take the
dolphins down the channel behind Harbor Island.

--
Paul

renewontime dot com
FREE email reminder service for licensed mariners
http://www.renewontime.com