Joe Galloway

Jack Mulligan wrote:
The Congo? I'd pictured you more as a well traveled Canadian. Well, as you
pointed out this group is truly global. I'll attempt to be more secure in
my participation in the future. My wife and I are relatively new to the
paddling world. But in the past 18 months we've gone from 0 to 3 boats
(canoe and 2 sea kayaks). I'm immersing myself in Derek Hutchinson's
"Complete Book of...", and lurking in places like rbp and rbpt hoping to
glean more information from those of you with greater knowledge and
experience. I am thankful to you and others in these groups who don't
hesitate to help us newbies from time to time.

-JM

On 1/19/05 2:07 AM, in article , "riverman"
wrote:

"Jack Mulligan" wrote in message

--riverman
(phone code 243 g)

OK, riverman. I'll bite and expose myself to ridicule. 243? Zaire? I
don't think so. Just remember, I usually dote on your posts. ;-)

Don't be so insecure, Jack. No ones gonna flame you :-)

Yep, Zaire. Except its called the Democratic Republic of Congo these days.

--riverman

Jack,
If your looking for additional paddling places to "hang-out"
try
http://paddling.net/Reviews/ (check out the message boards and reviews)
also the boston area kayak club:
http://www.nspn.org/

There is far more interaction and exchange than at r.b.p.t, which has
really fallen off over the last two years.
Safe paddling.
Joe