Jeff Morris

engsol wrote:
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:05:25 -0500, Wayne.B wrote:

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:30:06 -0800, engsol
wrote:

Me? I stay as far away from RF as possible....particullarly ionizing radiation.

RF and ionizing radiation are two entirely different animals. RF is
electromagnetic, ionizing is from sub-atomic particles, at least in my
laymans view of the universe...

There is a frequency above which RF becomes ionizing. To be honest
the work I did in that area was so long ago I just don't remember the
numbers.

I think EM radiation has to be up the the X Ray part of the spectrum to
be ionizing.