Bert Robbins

wrote in message
oups.com...
NOYB wrote:

I was doing undercover research. Byrd was the Grand Kleagle.

*********************

Bull****. Byrd made that statement about the Klan being needed more
than ever before in a letter he wrote in 1946. You weren't even born
then. Maybe your parents weren't even born then.
We know for a fact Condi Rice wasn't born then. How ridiculous to
state, or even imply, that his opinion of 59 years ago is driving his
actions today. How false to state or imply that such a statement
reflects his feelings toward a specific individual.

As I said, it's the race card in reverse.

What's the dumbest, most shameful thing you ever said? Here's hoping it
hounds you for 60 years.

Byrd is a racist and has always been a racist and will be a racist until he
dies. He is a disgrace to the Democratic party but, they are too afraid to
call him on the carpet and then throw him out.