renewontime dot com

You can add my recommendation for Boat/US to the list. We were insured by
them for many years and were happy. When it came time to go cruising,
though, Boat/US wouldn't cover us past 200 miles offshore. We ended up
getting a Lloyds policy through Blue Water Insurance (they advertise in
Latitude 38 if you're on the West Coast). We were very happy with the
policy and service we got with them.

Another option is Fireman's insurance, a friend covered his 36' boat with
them and was happy, and last but not least, you can also call your
automobile insurance company. We're insured with USAA, and at times got
boat insurance with them as well. USAA is -the- best insurance company I've
ever dealt with, but they only service military, ex-military and their
famillies.

Hope this helps,

Paul