Keith

Try Al Golden at IMIS http://www.imiscorp.net/
Independent agent and boater... knows his stuff.

--

Keith
__
"Roger Long" wrote in message
. ..
If you have auto, homeowners, or umbrella with Liberty Mutual, they will
insure your boat for about half of what stand alone boat insurance is.
The only drawback I can see is that they won't insure for operation in
Canadian waters. Canadian portion of the Great Lakes is OK. Next year,
when we want to got to Canada which is only a couple day's sail away,
we'll have to change insurance. If you want to go to the Bahamas, you
probably will have the same problem.

--

Roger Long

"Jr Gilbreath" wrote in message
. ..
Does anyone have any leads on good deals in boat insurance. My policy
renewal premium is just about double. Must pay for the hurricanes I
guess.