JimH

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"Dr. Dr. Smithers" wrote in message

oups.com...
Bassy,
It appears that you are guilty of doing exactly the

same
thing
you
accuse others of doing. Acting like a big tough guy,

but
when
asked
for his address and phone number, you become a little
girly
boy,
you
hide behind Usenet and give a 3rd grade reply of "you

show
me
yours
first".

Have you finally figured out how stupid you appear when
you
ask
for
someone's name and address and phone number?

Would you please stop explaining this to him!?!? He's
obviously
too
flippin' stupid to get it. And, frankly, I'm tired of
watching
you
repeat
yourself.
Hmm, I take it you are the one that needs some explaining

to.
Again,
over and over, it appears. The only time I EVER asked

someone
post
their whereabouts, was when *I* was verbally threatened or
abused.

You get verbally abused every day.
So don't you, so what IS your point?

"So don't you"?

Is the THC short-circuiting your brain again?

Do you have any evidence that there is THC in my system, or are

you
posting in ignorance?

"So don't you"?
Awe, what's the matter, NOYB? Can't answer the question?

If you would have managed to write a coherent sentence, then perhaps

I could
have answered it.

Hmm, YOU stated:
Is the THC short-circuiting your brain again?

And I replied with:
Do you have any evidence that there is THC in my system, or are you
posting in ignorance?

And you don't understand the question???????

This is too funny. Where would we get our daily laughs from without you
Bassy?