basskisser

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"The Klan is needed today as never before.

I should rather die a thousand times and see old glory trampled in

the dirt
never to rise again than see this beloved land of ours become

degraded by
race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen of the wilds."

I don't think she should be Sec. of State, either. But, not because

of
the above, but because she is nothing but an unqualified puppet.

Wow, that is not what Kerry said. He called her more than qualified

and
very capable of doing the job.

The majority of Democrats in the Senate also approved her.

So what? Kerry was trying to be nice to the mutt. What is your point?