JimH

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Harry Krause wrote:
Apostle Keith Williams wrote:
Remember the good old days when we didn't do sex
until married?

Sex before marriage is as old as marriage itself.

No, I don't. Thank god.

Hell, let's just go back to the "good old days" when, if a

woman
spoke
out of line, she was deemed a witch and stoned to death.

If she spoke *out of line* she was deemed a witch and stoned to
death? I
don't recall reading about that. When and where was that
happening?

Salem, Mass. for one. Ever hear of the place?

So the women there spoke *out of line*, were judged to be witches

and
were
then stoned to death?

Yes. Absolutely.

How so? And was this a widespread problem or only in Salem, Mass.?

How so? Because the powers that were, simply deemed someone a witch.
Those women who dared speak out were put in horrible positions. And
yes, it was widespread. Have you ever read much of our history besides
what you wanted to understand?

Or let's go back to the "good old days" when fornicating at

all
was
considered a deadly sin.

You may not think so (see my closing comments). It still is.
Were
the 10
Commandments rewriten Bassy? When did that happen?

I guess you've not heard, the Christians have lossened their

grip,
and
are allowing married couples to fornicate for procreation.

Really? Specifically what religions would that include?

Certainly
not the
Catholic Religion.

Really? Then where do Catholic children come from?

Do you know the definition of fornication?

Yes.

I don't think so. Nice try.