Capt. NealŪ

So I should be an idiot like Ganzy and pay for a news server like Supernews
just so I can see some lame pics? Forget it, man. I'll use free servers,
thank you.

Real Internet users have a website where they can post pics and other things
so they can post a simple link that others can use to view the material for free.

But, I suppose creating web pages and uploading photos is beyond the capability
of most of the fools here on asa.

And, what's with females lifting skirts? Huh! Around here, most women
wear shorts or bikinis. If they are wearing thong bikinis they usually put
on a see-thru little wrap when they go into the stores. Much sexier than some
dumb skirt.

CN

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
Neal,

Why don't you get a server that will let you see what is on the Web?
Most of the group are receiving the photos. I don't think it is my
obligation to carter to your cheap ways.

AND; My "Tam" is made of Royal Stewart Clan Tartan, which I'm entitled
to wear. It's a Royal thing. I'm sure a commoner, like yourself, would
never understand.

I also am surprised you are still sneaking peaks up female skirts.
You're a big boy now, grow up. You should be man enough now to arouse a
desire in a female of your choosing to lift her skirt to you

Ole Thom