user

Default Online Outboards?

Give your local dealer a call. Nissan/Tohatsu motors are very
competitively priced. This online dealer quotes $878 plus $79 shipping
for the Tohatsu 4hp 4 stroke, $957 total . No tax for out of state
orders. The list price on this motor is $1134. My local dealer quoted
$949 plus 7.5% tax for a total of $1020, a $63 difference. For that
extra $63 I made a relationship with a dealer who will take care of me
and my motor after the sale. How about this guy on the web? My dealer
will get repairs done in 48-72 hours if he sold the motor to you. If
you are a stranger, and did not buy it from him, expect it to take 1-2
days longer. This alone is worth $63.