Jr Gilbreath

Hi Doug
I checked on the national marine underwriter and they were more than
West Marine. Plus if you change insurance it seems you have to get a
new survey (not cheap). Mine will cover out to 75 miles Plus bahamas so
I guess I will just stay with it. thanks for the suggestion.
JR Gilbreath
s/v Savannah Daydreamin

Doug Dotson wrote:
I have to agree. I had a friend that tacked on coverage via homeowners
with Allstate. Really cheap. Until he had a claim.

Doug

"Wayne.B" wrote in message

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:13:08 -0500, Gogarty
wrote:

Don't know about Liberty Mutual, but with our first boat we had Allstate
simply becaused we already had our home insurance through them. But they
didn't know diddly-squat about boats.

Ditto for State Farm and I suspect all of the other "non marine"
carriers. It took me months to get a relatively small claim settled
with State Farm many years ago.