Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 02:21:15 -0500, rhys wrote:

You ARE Captain Ron, sailing the "Marguritaville" to USVIs after a
messy divorce.

===================

I think that's already been done. There are waiting lists for

Captain
Ron entry permits.

My own REAL cruise has been delayed by my boat being in Cedar Key. My
18 yr old daughter wants me to stay there till at least next week so
she can see the place. My kids found about the annual Cedar Key Star
Party (amateur astronomers, the ultimate geeks) from Feb 5-12 so I am
stuck till then. I have managed to meet several people who have sorta
disappeared from society there; they give kayak tours and other odd
things. This could be attractive for awhile, ok maybe 48 hours, but
some people would like it.