Wayne.B

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:01:08 -0500, "Doug Dotson"
dougdotson@NOSPAMcablespeedNOSPAMcom wrote:

If the gensets quite what's the big deal?

Quite what?

Quite quiet of course. My gensets are heavily muffled and can barely
be heard on the flybridge 15 feet above the water. The exhaust does
make the traditional chuff chuff sound of water exiting but unless you
were anchored right next to me in an extremely quiet spot, you'd never
hear it. The A/C has it's own water cooling splash noise of course.

My personal philosophy is that if you need air conditioning at night,
you're spending the summer too far south.