Doug Dotson

Last I checked out Boat US their policies were really oriented towards
smaller boats. Not an Agreed Value policy so they depreciated
many repairs. I've heard they recently they have taken steps to
cater to larger boats. That's good, but when my rates went up
2 years ago, their quote was quite a bit higher than NMU. Worth
looking at though.

Doug
s/v Callista

"Gogarty" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Thanks Doug
I will surely give them a try. I'm like you, never had a claim!

Don't know if you tried Boat US, but I think very highly of them. We had a
fire two weeks after we took our policy with Boat US. They paid for the
repairs without quibble and our premium hardly increased at all.