basskisser

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Harry Krause wrote:
Apostle Keith Williams wrote:
Remember the good old days when we didn't do sex
until married?

Sex before marriage is as old as marriage itself.

No, I don't. Thank god.

Hell, let's just go back to the "good old days" when, if a woman

spoke
out of line, she was deemed a witch and stoned to death.

If she spoke *out of line* she was deemed a witch and stoned to

death? I
don't recall reading about that. When and where was that happening?

Salem, Mass. for one. Ever hear of the place?

Or let's go back to the "good old days" when fornicating at all was
considered a deadly sin.

You may not think so (see my closing comments). It still is. Were

the 10
Commandments rewriten Bassy? When did that happen?

I guess you've not heard, the Christians have lossened their grip, and
are allowing married couples to fornicate for procreation.

Nope, these days are nothing like the good old days. Despite the
inconviences I almost long for those days.

And I wonder what type of world my children and their children will

have to
live in.

Me too. I only hope that it's not a world repressed by the christian
right.