katysails

yeah...dated them in college....they were products of 3-4 years of exposure
and the drugs were readily available and cheap over there and there was
little inhibition to use them...you're surmising that an army of
dies-in-the-wool Muslims are going to freely take drugs that are not readily
available?

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 01:23:38 GMT, "katysails"
scribbled thusly:

And how are you going to get a whole Army addicted to crack in enough time
so that they don't become a threat to you? That's speculating that you
could
make an army snort enough in a short enough time that there would be an
effect....hoax....

Wow Katy, have you had much to do with Viet vets?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.