Doug Dotson

From what I understand, FL folks used to go to the Bahamas
during the summer to avoid the heat. Personally, I see using an AC
via a genset in an anchorage as bad manners. Around here I rarely
see sailboats even in the hottest part of the summer be rude enough
to run a genset all night in an anchorage. Sadly enough, it does appear
to be a frequent occurrance on the powerboats.

Doug
s/v Callista

"Berry" wrote in message
news
Any thoughts on the need for Air Conditioning on a Sailing Vessel while in
the Bahamas.

Currently have them on board, but no Gen Set. Hate to put in a Gen Set if
Air Conditioning is not needed.

Berry Myers
SV Nonpareil