NOYB

Default Mid-East reactions to Bush's war

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

On a lighter note, Ha'aretz writer Rogel Alper offered an unexpected
news "analysis" based on the photos sent around the world of the
captured ex-dictator, whose face and mouth were being checked by a
latex-gloved U.S. military doctor. "[W]e now know the real reason for
the conflict between Saddam Hussein and George W. Bush. Now, it's all
clear," Alper wrote. "Bush believed, even before the 9/11 attacks . .
., that Saddam Hussein had to undergo thorough and meticulous dental
treatment. The war on tooth decay is at the very top of Bush's agenda
. . . . With great vigor, and by basing his argument on his
interpretation of certain chapters of the New Testament, he arrived at
the conclusion that the lack of any tradition of modern dentistry in
the Muslim world is the root of all evil, the rotten infrastructure
from which the 'axis of evil' has been spawned." Saddam, Alper
predicted, "will be put to death with a fatal shot of Novocain."

I *knew* there were several reasons why *I* supported the war. Rotten teeth
*are* the root of all evil!

BTW--nobody uses Novocaine any more.