Miss Mo'Lissa

Of course I know that.

And what man told you this?

This know it all woman came into this group with a question, and since
you obviously couldn't contribute anything, you chose to write me a
bumper sticker. How.... cute....

My pod is just fine....thank you for being concerned!

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:32:23 -0500, Capt. NealŪ
wrote:

"Miss Mo'Lissa" wrote in message ...
It's ok, like he said, I'm a bartender in Alaska...so he's not the
first man I've met with a big mouth and no balls!

Ever stop to think that some women, by demonstrating a know-it-all,
condescending attitude, bring out the worst in any man, Miss Mo'lissa?

You and Katy are two peas in a pod. A rotten pod . . .

CN