Armond Perretta

... Not that it
matters, but this was a back-stay mount version for which I made an
adapter to mount it on a radar mast ...

I'm not certain about this. I have a Questus 400 backstay mount that's
always worked well with a small Furuno radome. I think there might be a
problem in modifying the 400, since Questus does provide a similar rig
purpose-designed for pole mounting.

You might contact Questus about this, but frankly, although I really like
the product, I have never had _fully_ satisfactory relations with the
supplier. If you Google a bit you might find a series of posts about my own
installation (and travails) on this subject.

--
Good luck and good sailing.
s/v Kerry Deare of Barnegat