katysails

Poor, poor Neal...can't decide which side of the fence he's sitting
on...shall he love women? Shall he hate women? Or will he put them on
pedestals and when they don't come up to his unearthly criteria, he knocks
them down....what a sorry, sorry person...

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

"Miss Mo'Lissa" wrote in message
It's ok, like he said, I'm a bartender in Alaska...so he's not the
first man I've met with a big mouth and no balls!

Ever stop to think that some women, by demonstrating a know-it-all,
condescending attitude, bring out the worst in any man, Miss Mo'lissa?

You and Katy are two peas in a pod. A rotten pod . . .

CN