Jack Erbes

snip
When I mounted the 2 KW radome, I found that it was tilted about 5
degrees. When I placed a 2 lb dive weight on the outer edge of the
higher side, it leveled out. It appears that the weight of the radome
isn't equally distributed.

Is the tilt front to back (fore and aft) with the front higher? If so
you may have the perfectly designed mount.

A typical mounting wants the radar higher in the front so that lower
edge of the the cone shaped radiation pattern is placed a little more
out in front of the boat. Check the Raymarine manual for more specifics
on this and don't forget, you want to mount a little nose high for the
typical or average underway waterline level, not the level that you get
dead in the water.

So, all your people who remember your physics...

I never had any of that. :-) Good luck!

--
Jack Erbes in Ellsworth, Maine, USA - jackerbes at adelphia dot net
(also receiving email at jacker at midmaine.com)