Richard P.

I think that incident occurred several years ago. The QE2 did suffer from a mysterious power
ailment and found itself adrift for several hours in the 1980's while cruising thru an area known as
the Bermuda Triangle... but I will leave it at that. The QE2 grounding was also found to be
exacerbated by a previously unknown condition the ship had while at speed, it was found to "squat"
down 6 feet.

"Roger Long" wrote:
Yeah, the QEII (I think) ran aground about 20 years ago just off the
Elizabeth Islands on Cape Cod and in one of the most heavily traveled
areas of New England. The chart turned out to be wrong.