katysails

lately Neal's a troll? Neal's always been a troll, always been a
malcontent, and always been a racist and a bigot...these are not new
facts....in fact, he's much softer in his views than he was, say 5 years
ago....one can only think that age is wearing him down...

"abstrait" wrote in message
ups.com...
Capt, Neal, you are perhaps one of the most blatantly ignorant
malcontents I have ever read online, and that's in a list of many.
Sadly, and almost as par for the course, you consider yourself
knowledgeable and witty, yet your comments are so unabashidly blind,
almost to the level of comedic, that it's embarrassing. If this was a
parody of ignorance via a cartoon network coloring book, it would
perhaps warrant a few guffaws. Never before have I prayed for
sarcasm....

I didnt know people were still saying the word "commie" in 2005. Your
understanding of things International is sitting square in the middle
of solipsism, not to mention the paramount of a twisted ethnocentric
vision that seems common and given strength since 9/11, and all for the
wrong reasons.

Lastly, you are really nothing but a troll, and a glorified one at
that. Your bombast is sprinkled far and wide in here and almost
outnumbers your contributions of merit, although some do exist.

Happening on here this morning and reading your complete tripe is like
witnessing a car wreck in slow motion, over and over, with no end in
sight. If you are the best the Alt.saiing.asa has to offer, then it's
not a good sign. Alas, as stated, you are the consumate troll, so you
eat this stuff up. I can only wonder how many sailors with sense you
have driven away.

I am now sorry I entered this thread as it was reduced to total schlock
within 24 hours.

kh