NOYB

Default OT--If you're a liberal, be careful what you ask for

My kid doesn't try and take on the World's most powerful nation. Padilla
did...and got caught. If his side wins the war, then he'll be freed. If
his side loses (which they will), he'll remain behind bars forever.

The same would be true about my son. If he were a POW, he'd be freed as
soon as his country opened up a can of whoop-ass on his captors.

BTW--I'm not for the death penalty, so I don't want to see the guy hanged.
If it's possible to subdue a threat through non-lethal means, and lock them
up permanently, than killing someone is not necessary.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
et...
Forever.

If your kid was a captured POW and the enemy said "forever", you'd be
whining ad infinitum about the Geneva Convention, you pansy. :-)