katysails

She's just off crutches but us still in the daily rehab program...she has to
have her right ear reconstructed inside, possibly in February...there's some
neuo damage but we won;t know about that until the end of January...all in
all, we're thankful she's here...she's much quieter than she used to be (not
that she was a noisy kid to begin with...)
Thanks for asking.

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
OK, that's a good reason. How's she doing now?

Scotty

"katysails" wrote in message
Not this year, I didn't...has been too crazy around here what with

my
granddaughter's accident and all...she still wasn't negotiating

steps at the
time so we decided to have Christmas at their house instead, since

there is
no way into my house without having to climb steps inside or

out...only
problem was that their Rotty, Mas, kept picking all the ornaments

off the
tree and stashing them in secret hiding places...by the time

Christmas Day
came along, only the ornaments on top were left...he's one strange
dog...terrifying to look at but would lick you to death...I put a

piece of
tinsel on my poinsettia...

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Wha? *You* didn't put up a Christmas tree?? Oh, Scrooge!

SV

"katysails" wrote in message
Got you both beat...didn't put up a tree or lights but went to my
daughter's
and looked at hers...

"gonefishiing" wrote in message
got me beat.
this year i did without the tree
just hung the lights.

gf.

"Horvath" wrote in message
I keep mine up until the end of March. Then I throw a huge
plastic
bag over it, and put it down in the basement. Next December,

take
off the bag, and set it up in the living room. No mess, no

pine
needles.