NOYB

Default OT--still think the news media is fair and unbiased?

"jps" wrote in message
In article . net,
says...

It's because the negatives outweigh the positives in numbers and in
import. D'oh.

I don't agree with that. When the war started, just about everything

that
was happening was positive. However, CBS *still* managed to find enough

bad
things to fill 49% of their reports. Even when the positives far, far
outweighed the negatives, CBS gave each equal time. Why don't they do

the
same now?

That must be because you consider engaging in war a positive endeavor.
At least half the country thought it was a mistake.

Wrong. I just posted two days ago the results of a CBS/ NY Times poll on
this exact issue:

63% of Americans believe the US did the right thing in taking military
action against Iraq...and only 31% think we should have stayed out.

31% is a lot less than "at least half". Got any proof of *your* statement?