Maxprop

OzOne wrote in message

I'm a cat owner!

My sympathies. Dogs are ever so much easier keepers.

After a bit of negotiating, and the owners thinking about my new offer
over Christmas, I got a fax a few hours back to say he has accepted
the offer.
My agent has paid the deposit and I'll be off tomorrow afternoon to
take posession, have her craned out and get one of the diesels
overhauled, and find someone reliable to look after her till after the
cyclone season passes.

Wow. You must have some rather bodacious felines there down under.
Diesels? Ours just purr on rare occasions.

The wife is rapt, I phoned the kids in Val d'Isere and my son said
"That's too cool" my daughter said "**** no! that's great, when are
you gonna get it, can we have a party on it when we get home"..all in
one breath.

The kids are skiing and you didn't go along? Tsk, tsk.

Kidding aside, what sort of cat is this one? Any particular brand, like one
of the French mfrs., or is it a custom design?

Max