Brian D

Nope. Polyethylene for sure. The local guy sells every kind of foam known
to man and if it's not in the shop, he can get it. He told me it was
closed-cell polyethylene. I doubt epoxy sticks to it. But I think it'll be
fine for cut-to-shape blocks below the deck (large enough pieces so they
don't get lost on a bad holing of course ...grinz).

Brian D

"Mac" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 11:20:09 -0800, Brian D wrote:

[snip]

I forget now all the types of foam that I tested, but the clear winner
was
closed-cell polyethylene (blue).

Are you sure it wasn't polystyrene? I haven't shopped foams too much, but
in my limited meanderings I haven't seen polyethylene foam for sale.

Just wondering.

--Mac