Interlux has a very good 'multi-media' presentation at :

http://www.yachtpaint.com.

They've a fairly new product which is intriguing: 'Perfection' a
two-part "hassle free" LPU. By this I mean the solvents / reducers are
'in the can', so all one has to do is mix and paint. (Compare this to
other two-part paints - including Interlux's legacy product 'Interthane
Plus', US Paint's 'Awlgrip' or Epifanes 'Poly-Urathane' - which require
the *precise* addition of solvents / reducers to insure proper
flow-out).

My experience is with the three products mentioned within the
parenthesis above. Of the three, Awlgrip was the easy winner.
Starting over today, I'd definitely give the 'Perfection' a try.
Mike Worrall
Los Angeles