Glen \Wiley\ Wilson

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 00:53:58 GMT, "Roger Long"
wrote:

My outlook is probably effected somewhat by watching the motorcycle
size battery in my plane start the 160 HP, high compression, engine
briskly on even below zero days.

Not quite what I meant. I'm talking about how long it takes to hand
crank the engine if you manage to flatline both batteries, which you
eventually will do following the protocol you mentioned.

BTW the 1,2 Both switch is an anachronism that I'll be ditching as
soon as I can get the boat back to Maine and overhaul the whole
system.

Which was my point.
Glen "Wiley" Wilson usenet1 SPAMNIX at world wide wiley dot com
To reply, lose the capitals and do the obvious.

Take a look at cpRepeater, my NMEA data integrator, repeater, and
logger at http://www.worldwidewiley.com/