MikeSoja

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:32:16 GMT, "Don Freeman"
posted:

"Melissa" wrote in message

A friend turned up the link, and wondered if I knew that trick. It's
about 2 megs:

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/regis...du_kayak1.mpeg

This particular video has been bouncing around for a few years now,
and there are questions about its authenticity as unedited footage.
It was used in a commercial for "Powerade". Here's the complete
commercial:

http://www.jengajam.com/r/Powerade-Advert-MPEG

More info on this manufactured footage:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/kayak.asp

Ha! I am finally forced to agree, but not just because snopes says
so. Just found this:

http://www.all-creatures.org/anex/orca-02.html

The featured whale on the right there is the same one in the video.
The mountains in the background are the same, too. Powerade edited
the kayaks in!

Thanks for everyone's responses. I really fell for the thing at
first.

Mike Soja