-v-

Default Oil & Plug Opinions

"Frank Taylor, Jr." wrote in message
Synthetic oil is definitely much better than conventional oil. My boat

has
a Volvo engine and I use nothing but synthetic in the engine and in the
outdrive. I also use nothing but synthetic in my truck.

The way I see it, if you take care of it, it will take care of you.

Frank

I have been driving for 34 years and boating for 14 years. I have never used
synthetic oil.

I have never had an engine failure except one raw water cooled inboard that
corroded out after 6 years and 1300 hours in salt water.

What would synthetic oil have done for me during all that time except cost a
lot of money?