Clams Canino

Default $1,195 for Complete New Merc Alpha One Drives

This is gonna be a big hit!

Good job Greg.

-W

"gpickren" wrote in message
Press Release -- Sterndrive Engineering, Inc.
December 17, 2003

Sterndrive Engineering of Clearwater, Florida announced today that it is
offering brand new complete replacement Mercruiser Alpha One sterndrives

for
$1,195 retail. Separately, lower halves retail at $695 and upper halves

for
$595.

Greg Pickren, President of Sterndrive Engineering, said, "We have been

doing
research, engineering, and design of the drives for over a year at our
company's lake in central Florida. In fact, we have spent over $40,000 on
gasoline alone at our stationary dock verifying performance and

durability."

Justin Webb, also of Sterndrive Engineering, added, "Our goal is to change
the industry by encouraging dealers to simply swap out drives rather than
investing time and money repairing old drives. All of the drive's parts
meet OEM specifications and are interchangeable. Another interesting

aspect
of our program is that there is no core charge and the customer can keep

the
core."

Sterndrive Engineering's replacement drives are totally new and come with

one year warranty. The company plans to offer Gen II drives in the Fall

of
2004 at similar prices. Please call (727) 461-0811 for more information

or
email . The company's web site is www.sterndrive.cc.
Dealer pricing is available.

Mercruiser, Alpha One, and Gen II are trademarks of the Brunswick
Corporation. Sterndrive Engineering is not affiliated with the original
equipment manufacturer.