BSCHNAUTZ

Since a marine engine running without propelling
the boat has alot of excess horses, a large alternator is used to
charge the batteries as quickly as possible

Sorry, i didn't meant o leave that out of my last post.

you had a key thought. a LARGE alternator. And that is what I was meaning.
something likewhat you find on an ambulance....something that is stock OEM.
Not a small unit that is stuffed with wires.

High performance and heavy duty can be the same thing, But I haven't really
seen this in Balmar, Pentex, Alcon, Lestek, Powerline, and a some other
companies that specialize in "hot-rodding" small units to make them a
powerhouse dynamo.

Tim