Clams Canino

Default Why So Few Pontoon Boat Ads?

We had a Vickie for a few years. Nice car, kinda hard on gas, and it scared
people at night who thought they had a cop behind them. It died of a head
gasket issue and drove itself to the junkyard.

I escaped the "grandpa" stuff because everyone knew it was a "winter car" to
my 68 Vette. I had a tendency to get BIG 2nd cars, in part as a counter to
the rather spartan living conditions inside the Vette. My favorite of these
was a '68 Caddy convertable that I had in the very early 80's.

-W

--

PLEASE NOTE: Email address change from to

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Gfretwell" wrote in message
Sort
like...mention a Crown Victoria in front of 50 guys and the mental

picture
48 will have will involve a very old driver.

Nope ... a cop!

Yeah...them too. But, when I was shopping for a vehicle last year for

towing
my 14' boat, the Crown Vic was one of my final candidates. All my friends
said "Grandpa!". :-)

The instant barbeque gas tank feature blew the Ford out of the running and

ended up with the Tacoma.