Bill Andersen

Default Rec.boats ??

....and you're all still missing the point. it's nothing to do with free
speech, news group police, name calling.
it's "rec.boats"

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 11:37:10 -0500, "Dave" wrote:

It's been many months since I visited this newsgroup. I used to check in
every few days or so, but haven't had the luxury of doing so for a long

time
because of demands on my time from work. I see from the first 1000

messages
I've downloaded this morning, that a relatively small percentage of the
posts here actually have anything to do with boating. Seems a handful of
loudmouths have pretty much monopolized the group filling it with

politics
and personal snipping ... very disappointing. Thanks to all you

blowhards
for ruining what was supposed to be a forum for boating; maybe some of

you
self-aggrandized mental giants can suggest where one might find a boating
forum that actually deals with boating?

Try this: http://www.tidalfish.com/home.asp
Just don't tell anyone else. Keep in mind that the boating season is over

for
many of us. I could report on each occasion I put the charger on my

batteries,
but that would get old quickly.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD