Overproof

wrote in message
On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 21:54:29 GMT, "Overproof"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 20:40:13 GMT, "Overproof"
wrote:

wrote in message
Alaska has mosquitoes that could kick your scrawny butt with one wing
tied behing their back.

Pah!! ... The Mosquitoes in the Northwest Territories have their
own
runway at the airport. They have to land there and walk into town for
take
out tourist! They consider DEET a BBQ sauce.

Alaskan Mosquitoes are the emaciated cousins due to the lack of red
blood
cells in the typical American!

CM

Like I said, Alaska has mosquitoes that could easily kick your butt.

Pfhtt.... Alaskans use bug spray.... we use leg hold traps for our
mosquitoes!
I heard Alaskan Mosquitoes vacation in California.... to get in touch
with
their inner insect!

CM

Like I said... The mosquitoes in Alaska would have no trouble kicking your
butt.

Aw come on Billy..... at least make an attempt at the long cocking would
you!
People are gonna think you're a shrimp dick.....

CM