Overproof

We put it on an ice floe... cram it full of old people and tow it to the
arctic .... of course.
It takes about a day... or 20 hours from Edmonton if they don't stop to
club some seals along the way.

CM

"NotPony" wrote in message
Wow, I had no idea that Canada was so far behind!
What do you guys do with the igloo in the summer?
S.

"Overproof" wrote in
message news:iD0Dd.51990$dv1.32951@edtnps89...
: Just watching Rick Mercer interview Americans...
:
: Here's a sample of the brainiacs in your country
:
: Interviews with students &Professors on Harvard
campus that:
:
: -]Congratulated Canada for switching to the 24hr
a day time instead of the
: existing 20hr a day.
: -]Congratulated and signed petitions to stop the
Canadian custom of placing
: elderly folks on ice floes and pushing them off
to sea!
: -]Welcomed Canada's King Lucien Bonhomme on his
planned visit to the USA.
: -]Congratulated Canada for switching to it's
first jet airplane!
: -]Signed petitions to stop the seal hunt in
Alberta!
: -]Congratulated Canada on allowing the Irish to
vote!
: -]Congratulated Canada on it's National Igloo!
:
: This interview included 2 senators...... the
interviewed were lining up to
: sign petitions! Harvard History Professor
signing a petition to allow
: Canadians of Irish descent to vote in Canada!!
:
: Cripes are you guys dense as doorknobs!!!
Really!!
:
: CM
: